OneLogin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OneLogin (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)).

Interview

I applied online through a recruiter, I got a call from the recruiter then I had one phone screen interview with a member of OneLogin. I was asked technical questions about object-oriented programming (OOP), data structures, clean code, and algorithms.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at OneLogin in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online in August of 2014. Received emails from recruiter who set up interview with the hiring manager. The interview was easy and the guy pleasant enough. Very few questions were asked and little opportunity or time for me to talk about my qualifications for the job. Several weeks passed and then I received a rejection email. I asked for feedback and never heard back. I felt OneLogin was dishonest and below board.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions asked which made me think the interview was bogus.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OneLogin (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Phone screen with very friendly recruiter, hangouts chat with a current Software Engineer, brief chat with a Director of Engineering. The phone screens were followed by a coding challenge I enjoyed working on. Next were a series of one on one interviews with a variety of employees covering technical skills, past experiences and making sure it would be a cultural fit.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OneLogin (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I had a phone screen, a phone tech, a take home assignment to be completed over 3 days, and an in person 4 hour interview. Over-all it was a well run and professional process. The people at the company were friendly and professional. Have your ducks in a row, do your full-stack applications, and know about how what you do.

Interview Questions

• The questions were a general css/jquery test, and a deep dive into the more obscure but important parts of node. Besides that they are looking for a culture fit.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by a couple of team members. Some of them were nice but some of them were arrogant(people who would put themselves on the positive side by showing others know nothing). What do you know about One Login? and every one asks me the same question. why do you wanna join Onelogin? I said I like the product and I think its a great idea and some of the features I know of the product. and then they started asking me deeper questions on their features. How the heck will I know too much about their company. I should have walked away from the interview actually.

Interview Questions

• How would you do bubble sort? As though I dont know how to do...I felt that my tech capabilities were questioned when people ask me those questions.   2 Answers

Application

Interview

I was there more than three weeks ago. Maybe the company itself was nice, but now it is really big. If you're looking for a small neat office, and cozy place to work, this company is not for you.

Interview was weird. I met three guys (one by one), two of them were asking the same questions. I was asked to bring my laptop and show some code, but nobody was looking at my code (at least I cleaned a screen of my laptop haha).

I felt that one guy was kinda irritated when I was asking him to repeat his questions and make them more clear and specific. He didn't.

They have ~5 star rating, but I don't wanna work there.

Interview Questions

• What was the toughest challenge you have ever faced (and lots of other standard questions)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OneLogin (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I spoke with a friendly recruiter and a Director of Engineering in two phone screens. I was then given a fun coding challenge to complete within a couple of days, and finally was invited for an onsite. I received an offer from another company during the process and elected to accept that offer. I enjoyed the interview process with OneLogin, and they seem like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Write some basic HTML/CSS/JS to spec, including various click-handling.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OneLogin (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The process was well organized and neatly conducted. The office space was really good and the perks seemed good too. The interview was not that technical for a technical role. It was very much oriented towards general questions. Not a typical silicon valley kind of interview. There was one phone interview with a director, one coding assignment and one telephonic technical screen. Followed by 4 rounds of onsite. The technical questions very very simple and most of the interviewers were focussed more towards a cultural fit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at OneLogin (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Their Director of Eng reached out via Stack Overflow. Had an initial call with him that was pretty great; learned more about the company, the role, etc. Followup call with an internal recruiter a few days later was fine. Then heard nothing for *over a month* (!). Finally got an email from another internal recruiter about a tech phone screen, but at that point I was deciding between several other offers.

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OneLogin (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

A series of 1-on-1 interviews ranging from algorithms to 'fit'. Individual interviewers were prepared, but there was little coordination between interviewers. Challenges included logic problems, whiteboard, and pair programming.

Interview Questions

• Given a string "GGGGDDDDLLLLKKKKGGGEEEEE"
      Write a function to minify the string.
      Hint: Remember non-proximate sequences   1 Answer

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OneLogin (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Disclosure
    *The interview process was accelerated: this is not indicative of then process which usually takes about a week*

- The interview was one day, 3 1/2 - 4 hours. I met with a total of 6 people.

- I met with upper management first and and then some people from different departments that I would be regularly meeting/working with on a regular basis.

- I had a work sample and a presentation, both of which I shared at the end of the interview process with the original interviewer and hiring manager.

My thoughts about the interview:
    I don't believe they felt pressured into making a decision. My experience and what they were looking for just lined up, and luckily at the right time.

I really enjoyed meeting everyone. They were incredibly kind and didn't ask stupid questions. As an interviewee that's really all you can ask for, and I'm fortunate that's what I received, in addition to a healthy offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about some of the training programs you've created:

- Describe the process of designing your training.

- Describe the process of implementing your training.   Answer Question

OneLogin Response