OneMain Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OneMain Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Sylvania, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at OneMain (Sylvania, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online 12/20/16. Phone Interview 1 week later. In person interview 2 weeks later. Completed online MS Office tests to prove skills and tested in 85th percentile. Job offer 3 weeks later. Salary was generous and did not negotiate. Benefits look amazing! Very excited to start working for such a long-standing, successful Company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for OneMain

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OneMain (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

First they called and set up a phone interview, which was pretty standard and then they sent me out to an in-person interview. I don't feel that the in-person interview was very professional and it seemed very hurried. They questions asked did not seem well thought out or very detailed.

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OneMain (Sandy, UT) in June 2011.

Interview

After the initial interview it was several weeks before I could start work. The local office was anxious for me to start so I think the delay came from higher up.