OneMain Branch Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OneMain Branch Account Manager Interview Questions

2.6

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OneMain (Harrisburg, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

1st one by phone, 2nd with the Branch Manager, 3rd with the Regional Manager. I was told each one would take about 20 minutes. Each one took about 90. Their's was the 15th company I had interviewed with in the prior 3 months or so. They didn't ask me any unusual interview questions, so I had an answer for everything they asked. 1 week or so after the 3rd interview they phoned me, made me an offer, and gave me 48 hours to decide if I wanted the position or not.

Interview Questions

• I don't really remember any of their questions in particular, as they were all just standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for OneMain

Branch Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at OneMain.

Interview

Very laid back interview. Made you take a personality test. Had a second interview also very laid back. Once your hired you take a drug test and if you pass that your in,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OneMain (Oshkosh, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

enjoyed the process so far, met with the distract manager at a career fair and felt a good connnection. Feel a little indifferent about the business since it is giving out loans to low credit people, and kind of feel like it is unethical. At the same time there is a reason why it is available and their is a business for it, people with low credit need loans, that simple.

Branch Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at OneMain.

Interview

phone interview, then 1 on 1 interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Branch Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at OneMain.

Interview

Start with a couple phone interviews with HR in Florida. Then submit for a background check and urinalysis, i then met with the District Manager twice. He was very good and asked many questions to ensure i could sell and answer questions on the fly.

Interview Questions

• He was very blunt in asking if i could sell a 24.99 rate loan with tons of supplemental products.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not much back and forth with the offer. Knowing what I know now I would have never taken it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OneMain (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2012.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and asked general questions.Like,
    1)Tell one story about succesfull sales deal?
    2)A time you went above and beyond for a customer?
    3)How did you handle on upset customer?
    Then, the Branch Manager and District manager did a face to face interview with me at the local branch,at the same day.

Interview Questions

• After 40 min. interview with Branch manager,wait 10 min and interview with District manager.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Goshen, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OneMain (Goshen, IN) in December 2011.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and asked general questions. Then, the Branch Manager did a face to face interview with me at the local branch. After that, I was interviewed by the District Manager. When that was over I had to do a drug test, get fingerprinted and the local police station and get my credit checked as well. After this they sent an offer by mail, when I accepted it, they scheduled my first day of work. Great thing is my benefits started from day one!

Negotiation

They offered me more than what the recruiter had originally quoted, so I didn't have to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OneMain (Savannah, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied online and took an assessment. Got a call from a recruiter a few days later. Interview was a standard sales interview (tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer...etc). The pay is way too low and you will have to work weekends. I wasn't given the opportunity to ask questions about the position. They didn't ask about my education at all. Seems like they just want warm body's to answer the phone and do collections.

Interview Questions

• How would you change your approach to a client if your initial sales tactics didn't work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OneMain (Charleston, SC) in February 2011.

Interview

phone interview. then hiring manager called for interview. then had interview with district manager. waiting on call back

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OneMain (Aurora, CO) in May 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with Branch Manager. Interviewed with District Manager. I got a call about a week later and was offered a position. I did a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to face a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a position and I accepted.