OneMain Senior Branch Account Executive II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OneMain Senior Branch Account Executive II Interview Questions

2.0

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Branch Account Executive II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OneMain in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a call about 3 weeks later from a recruiter. About 2 weeks after that I got a call from the DM and was asked to come for an interview with her and the Branch Manager. I did a normal interview with them and was told they'd be choosing someone within 2 weeks. 2 weeks later (today)I was called back with an offer from another recruiter. I was told I'd be getting info in the mail for fingerprinting and drug testing. I haven't started working there but did accept the position. Everyone so far has been so nice, helpful and very pleasant. I'm very excited to start working there.

Interview Questions

• Give a time where you suggested something to your manager   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, I got the pay I had requested on my interview. I actually got $0.40 more than requested.

Other Interview Reviews for OneMain

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OneMain (Albuquerque, NM) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview then met with branch manager and district manager a few days later, got a phone call from HR and offered the job same day.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you had to deal with a customer problems?
      Explain a situation that made you a good team player?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OneMain (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty brief. I was asked basic questions about my previous experience and my qualifications for the position. I was offered the position later that same day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McComb, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OneMain (McComb, MS) in March 2013.

Interview

The hiring process seems to be long. Had an interview over the phone with recruiter. 2 weeks later an interview with the branch manager. On same day an interview with dm. Waiting on call from recruiter. Dm made it seem as if he was interested and I should receive a call soon for offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions weren't difficult. Just questions about past experiences   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OneMain (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2010.

Interview

Just had phone interview after passing personality test. Applied directly to citi website. Interviewer asked many of the same questions posted on glassdoor, so if you read them you should be prepared. Be prepared to tell them you salary requirements within the first few seconds of the call. Then be prepared for them to low-ball you. They offred 25k-31k/yr, which is much less than others in the position are reporting. I have more education and experience than the job posting required, so go figure...

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you experienced a conflict with a co-worker. How did you resolve?   Answer Question
    • What did you like about the last company you worked for? What did you not like?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OneMain (Newark, NJ) in March 2009.

Interview

easy typical interview questions that you dont have to answer correctly. if they like you, they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• easy questions, like "give an example of something that happened with a customer that you helped"   Answer Question

Negotiation

easy, I said no to what they initally offered, than they came with what i countered with.

Senior Branch Account Executive II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OneMain in September 2010.

Interview

one interview with branch manager, one interview with destrict manager

Interview Questions

• how would you sell me on ______   1 Answer

Senior Branch Account Executive II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OneMain in June 2009.

Interview

Took an assestment and then was called for a phone interview. The following day I had an intrview with the DM. Within a couple of days I was hired a postion.