Onewire Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Onewire

Sales and Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Onewire (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Sent my resume and cover letter, 1 hour phone interview, in office interview with 5 different people. Nothing out of the ordinary, everyone was very nice. I spoke with the hiring manager and head of sales, as well as two current sales employees.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Sales, What do you do in your free time, etc.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Onewire (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed for about 30 minutes on phone. Eventually I was invited to face to face interview. I was interviewed by 5 person including hiring manager and head of sales, as well as two current sales employees. Each of them was so kind and humanistic. We went through my resume and they asked me some questions about how much I know about their business and what I would in special cases that they give me. The people there were so friendly that after interviewing we played ping pong.

Interview Questions

• After what kind of companies would you go if we hire you?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Onewire (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Challenging interview, but as long as you are prepared and research the company you will be fine. There were certainly some unexpected questions, so be prepared to answer honestly and accurately.

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Onewire (New York, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

Phone and in person

Interview Questions

• Why did you quit / lose the last job   1 Answer