Ontario Power Generation Engineering Coop Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ontario Power Generation Engineering Coop Interview Questions

Interviews at Ontario Power Generation

2.3

Engineering Coop Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got an email for interview. The interview was an phone call interview. I called a number at the scheduled time and was interviewed by a manager and an analyst. They are very friendly and the interview lasted about 45 minutes. After 4 weeks, they informed me that I didn't get a placement.

Interview Questions

• Tell sth you know about OPG, specifically about nuclear refurbishment. The challenge that OPG is facing. An achievement that you feel most proud. What type of student you are? Why do you want to apply for this position? How could your previous experience can help you work in this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ontario Power Generation

Engineering Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pickering, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Pickering, ON (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

Arrived before 30 mins, waited in a cafeteria with other candidates. First checked the id and handed in the papers to the front desk. Interviewed by two senior engineers, they are very nice and friendly. 6-7 behavioral questions, 45 mins total.

Engineering Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitby, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Whitby, ON (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

Called for an interview after online skill test. Very easy and friendly interview panel of two. Kept taking notes as I shared my experiences. Technical questions as well as past-experiences questions were asked.