Ontario Power Generation Engineering(PEY) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ontario Power Generation Engineering(PEY) Interview Questions

Interviews at Ontario Power Generation

3.3

PEY Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pickering, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Pickering, ON (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

Scripted, all questions are planned ahead. It is the same questions for everyone. Only behavioral questions and does not take much time if prepared. However, the interviewers sometime go easy on you and give you time to think.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me a time when you had to go up to an supervisor or someone higher and told him/her they were wrong?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ontario Power Generation

Engineering PEY Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation.

Interview

Behavioural interview 45mins. panel of 2 people. asked questions about experiences you have had at work, school, volunteering. They ask preferred locations, be honest if you are not willing to travel.. living in GTA but commute to Darlington.. not realistic for you.

Engineering(PEY) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pickering, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Pickering, ON (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied through my university in October and had an interview in early November. They got back to me with an offer in early December. External Recruitment is great in guiding you through the process before your interview. Normal behavioral questions and great interactions