Ontario Power Generation Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Ontario Power Generation Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions

Interviews at Ontario Power Generation

2.7

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation in January 2015.

Interview

Two gentlemen spoke with me on the phone, taking turns asking me behavioural based questions. Last question was whether or not I had questions myself and that was it! Very straightforward and to the point interview. Got a call 1 month after the phone interview offering me the position. Security clearance after the fact took 1.5 months to complete as they are very thorough.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ontario Power Generation

Anonymous Employee in Pickering, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Pickering, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview lasted for about 45 minutes. It was with the hiring manager and the manager of the controls section. The interview was at the Pickering location. I got a response within 2 weeks of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about OPG?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pickering, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Pickering, ON (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

Typical. you go in and they tell you about the position and then ask you questions then ask you if you might have any questions. then go over some procedural info

Interview Questions

• What challenges face OPG?
      What is it that interests you about this position   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Oshawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

Great. One hour interview with 2 people. Very casual and relaxed. They talked a lot about the position and what I would be doing. The entire process took well over 3 months. The interview consisted of behaviour questions and technical questions regarding the position specifications.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you worked with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Online cover letter and resume followed by an in person interview. The interview was laid back and conducted by two engineers. Asked mostly behavioural questions and some questions regarding the company facts.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Completed a phone interview with Hiring Manager and General Manager of recruiting division. Asked behavioral based questions, and interview took about 40 minutes. Very relaxed and comfortable. Was notified of acceptance 2 weeks after.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation.

Interview

It was a Skype interview that lasted about 45 mins. They asked about 4 or 5 behavioral questions than lets you ask them questions at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Tell me about a time where a group member wasn't pulling their weight on a project.
      Tell us about your interests, skills, or special abilities that you think is relevant to this position?   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pickering, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Pickering, ON (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a 45-minute interview with 2 interviewers (1 from HR, 1 from engineering). All the questions they asked me were behavioural questions, and they were clearly looking for STAR. After questions, they explained all the departments that are taking students and I was asked to rate the positions in order of interest.

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you had to resolve a conflict with a teammate   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pickering, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Pickering, ON (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

You get a phone call scheduling a phone interview for later in the week with the manager. The interview is easy behavioural questions. Make sure to draw on past engineering experiences, leadership, and safety during your answers.

Interview Questions

• Q: What kind of student are you.
      Q: What do you know about nuclear power.   Answer Question