Ontario Power Generation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ontario Power Generation Interview Questions

Interviews at Ontario Power Generation

2.9

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (London, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Before you interview they have you do a security clearance. Make sure you get this done ASAP as it could take anywhere from weeks to months to process it. After that the interview is based on general behavioural questions

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for opg?   1 Answer

Senior Technical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

Very simple interview
    Interviewer really wanted to get to know me well
    Applied online and was called in for an interview
    Asked a lot of behavioral questions
    Very straight forward and they were very nice

Interview Questions

• Describe a team project where you demonstrated leadership skipps   Answer Question

Market Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied through the OPG and University website. Was contacted to set up the first and only interview. The interview had two interviewers and consisted of behavioural, technical and brain teaser questions. Everyone was friendly and gave you time to think and jot down assumptions for brainteasers.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pickering, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Pickering, ON (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was an overall pleasant interview experience. Standard Questions were asked. This interview was conducted over the phone. The interview itself was not very long. I believe the entire conversation lasted 15 minutes.

Senior Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

called directly by senior manager, arranged in-person interivew time, received a detailed email, replied as confirmation, a week later panel interview with senior manager and director, 60 minutes, submitted a reference check form during interview. very straightfoward process

Interview Questions

• What do you know about OPG and what area do you see potential for improvement?
      What's your career plan and how does OPG fit into that?
      Tell us about yourself.   1 Answer

Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation in June 2018.

Interview

Video call. One hour long, half general questions about my background and half job-specific questions. The manager interviewed instead of a mentor. He was very flexible on the date and time.

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation in January 2015.

Interview

The process took 3 weeks.
    First contact through LinkedIn, afterwards meeting hiring manager and other people on site and also phone interviews with people abroad. There's a panel as the last step, usually the panel is quite difficult (so I'm told).

Section Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pickering, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Pickering, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

apply online, interview with panel, references requested, security clearance process, then wait . Very long process I.e applied in July, interviewed in October, November still waiting to hear outcome. The security cleanse and submission process is a bit confusing

IT Analyst - Coop Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation in October 2018.

Interview

The interviewers were two managers from Nuclear department. They asked behavioral questions and what you know about the company. They will ask you that once you accepted the offer, you need to go through the security clearance process.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pickering, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Pickering, ON (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

Roughly took a couple of months. Got a response almost 2 months after applying after which the process was quick. The interview lasted about an hour and you are interviewed by the manager you will be working for. The interviewers have a form that they fill out as your interview progresses. Many behavioural questions that were tricky at times. What are your strengths weakness? Toughest bug you ever fixed. How would you go about solving this problem etc...

Interview Questions

• Asked basic resume questions, behavioural questions and also basic questions using C, C++.   Answer Question