Ontario Power Generation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ontario Power Generation Interview Questions

Interviews at Ontario Power Generation

2.9

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Oshawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

Great. One hour interview with 2 people. Very casual and relaxed. They talked a lot about the position and what I would be doing. The entire process took well over 3 months. The interview consisted of behaviour questions and technical questions regarding the position specifications.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you worked with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Online cover letter and resume followed by an in person interview. The interview was laid back and conducted by two engineers. Asked mostly behavioural questions and some questions regarding the company facts.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Completed a phone interview with Hiring Manager and General Manager of recruiting division. Asked behavioral based questions, and interview took about 40 minutes. Very relaxed and comfortable. Was notified of acceptance 2 weeks after.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation.

Interview

It was a Skype interview that lasted about 45 mins. They asked about 4 or 5 behavioral questions than lets you ask them questions at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Tell me about a time where a group member wasn't pulling their weight on a project.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pickering, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Pickering, ON (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a 45-minute interview with 2 interviewers (1 from HR, 1 from engineering). All the questions they asked me were behavioural questions, and they were clearly looking for STAR. After questions, they explained all the departments that are taking students and I was asked to rate the positions in order of interest.

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you had to resolve a conflict with a teammate   Answer Question

Engineering Coop Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got an email for interview. The interview was an phone call interview. I called a number at the scheduled time and was interviewed by a manager and an analyst. They are very friendly and the interview lasted about 45 minutes. After 4 weeks, they informed me that I didn't get a placement.

Interview Questions

• Tell sth you know about OPG, specifically about nuclear refurbishment. The challenge that OPG is facing. An achievement that you feel most proud. What type of student you are? Why do you want to apply for this position? How could your previous experience can help you work in this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pickering, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Pickering, ON (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

Arrived before 30 mins, waited in a cafeteria with other candidates. First checked the id and handed in the papers to the front desk. Interviewed by two senior engineers, they are very nice and friendly. 6-7 behavioral questions, 45 mins total.

Engineering Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitby, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Whitby, ON (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

Called for an interview after online skill test. Very easy and friendly interview panel of two. Kept taking notes as I shared my experiences. Technical questions as well as past-experiences questions were asked.

Engineering Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pickering, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation (Pickering, ON (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied through the website online and within a month I got an invitation for an interview. The interview was a panel interview with one engineer and HR specialist. The questions were pretty much straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your interests, skills, or special abilities that you think is relevant to this position?   Answer Question

Component Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ontario Power Generation in July 2017.

Interview

It was very structured interview. 2 interviewers took turns to ask questions and wrote down notes. Half of the questions were behavior based ones, and the rest of the questions were technical ones.

Interview Questions

• Please describe the Nuclear Power Generation System.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had multiple projects meeting deadline. How did you deal with it?   Answer Question