Ontario Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ontario Systems

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ontario Systems

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ontario Systems (Muncie, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

Simple and easy. Began with a phone screen in which you are asked if you know certain technologies such as JavaScript. The on site interview begins with a technical test in which they give you rules of a new language and then ask you questions about it. Then was a object orientation exercise. After was just an overall behavioral interview for the remainder of the time. Took around 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Model classes for a new accounting system. Given a new language take a test.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ontario Systems.

Interview

Phone interview.

Onsite interview with 5 different people.

There is a technical test. You will be provided with the rules for a "made up" language and asked to various questions.

It's likely that you will be interviewed by software engineering management, a senior se, telephony architect, and hr representative.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ontario Systems (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

I received a phone call from HR asking behavioral questions, Then a few days later I got a call from the Software Engineering Director. After his phone interview, I was invited for an on-site interview with the Director and his team. I was given a 20 question test containing questions about the behavior of a fictional programming language. Then I was interview by two pairs of team members for about 30 minutes each, followed by a one-on-one interview with the Director.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with different technologies.   Answer Question
    • How comfortable are you learning a language or framework that you don't know?   Answer Question

IT Specialist/ Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ontario Systems (Muncie, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

Most difficult question was "What do you do when you do not know what to do?" I was asked this twice, which made me think I had answered incorrectly. Study up!

Interview Questions

• "What do you do when you do not know what to do?"   2 Answers