Ontotext Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ontotext

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ontotext (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in October 2014.

Interview

About half of the interview was a monologue about the project that I apply for. The rest of the time was spent talking about my previous experience and some very general technical questions.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I interviewed at Ontotext (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in March 2008.

Interview

There are some always open positions which don't have submission deadline. If you are submitting your CV for one of these positions it may take time to call you back even if you are short-listed for interview. To make the process quicker, state your time restrictions in your summary.
    Once called for an interview, you'll be asked various questions and you will need to elaborate on at least one of your previous projects and show what your role and interest in this project was.
    On the second interview you'll meet with your future manager to discuss your first project. Be prepared to ask your questions which will help you to decide on the offer you'll eventually receive.

Interview Questions

• May sound trivial, but research the company. Check out all the demo services, read a couple of articles about the main technology in the company portfolio, think how different product may be integrated or droved from the same technology platform. Your interest in the core technology will score highly.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ontotext (Sofia (Bulgaria)).

Interview

It was smooth and fast. I wish I knew the right questions to ask for the culture of the company and the management practices. I was referred from my university professor.