Ooyala Training Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ooyala Training Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Ooyala

1 Interview Review

Training Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ooyala in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter the very next day requesting a phone screen. We scheduled a time, which was cancelled at the last minute (literally less than an hour prior) by the recruiter without explanation. He did ask to reschedule, which I agreed to, giving him the benefit of the doubt.

He did call the second time around, and after the phone screen I was passed on to a round 2 interview with one of their trainers. This interview was an hour long phone conversation, where I was asked about my background and some technical knowledge. At the end, the interviewer told me my recruiter would be in touch soon with next steps.

Well, this was several weeks ago, and I never heard from them again. I sent a follow-up email to the recruiter asking for feedback on my interview, and no answer.

It seems to me this company doesn't value their candidates' time. I am currently working full-time and arranging time to step out for an interview isn't always easy - so being cancelled on last minute and then being ignored after giving them a couple hours of my time is really not appreciated. A simple email stating that I wasn't the right fit for the role would have sufficed. At the end of the day, if they treat their interviewing candidates this way, the last thing I'd want to be is their employee anyway.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about breaking down a complex topic into digestible training material?   Answer Question