Open Systems Technologies IT Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online through the website. A recruiter contacted me via email on the next day to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes long and consisted of some situational questions and a lot of applying prior experience to this job. At the end of the interview, the recruiter informed me that they were going to send me some information regarding "Experience Cerner Day." Upon reading the information and filling out some more questions, I selected an Experience Cerner Day (which is always on a Fridays). They flew me out to KC on a Thursday afternoon and have you stay in a hotel in downtown. The next day another recruiter comes on a bus to pick up all of the applicants in the hotel lobby, and they give you a small tour of KC. The final step is when they take you to Cerner World Headquarters in North Kansas City where they give an overview of the position, then you go through 2 interviews back to back that last 30 minutes apiece with 2 different Cerner associates. After the interview they have about a 30 minute Q&A with 2 associates who have gone through this process and worked for Cerner for at least a year. This part was informal and doesn't necessarily count against you in the process if you don't have any questions, but there was some valuable information exchanged during this time. After that they take you back to the airport if you flew in, or they take you back to your car at the hotel if you drove there.

Interview Questions