Open Systems Technologies Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Open Systems Technologies Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Business Analyst Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Multiple back to back interview at client side.
    They asked about the things on my resume.
    They asked how can i improve the process at my previous company
    They asked questions about requirements gathering
    They asked me about how do you know that system was tested right.

Interview Questions

• Everything was about the business. Because I was getting evaluated for a role at an Investment bank so all questions were about the financial products and people management   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very informal, you meet a senior guy who either says "thanks we'll see you later" or passes you on to one of the 4 partners. They sit you down, talk about your career and then they talk about their company culture to see how you'd fit in it.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan out your day and stick to that plan?   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online through the website. A recruiter contacted me via email on the next day to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes long and consisted of some situational questions and a lot of applying prior experience to this job. At the end of the interview, the recruiter informed me that they were going to send me some information regarding "Experience Cerner Day." Upon reading the information and filling out some more questions, I selected an Experience Cerner Day (which is always on a Fridays). They flew me out to KC on a Thursday afternoon and have you stay in a hotel in downtown. The next day another recruiter comes on a bus to pick up all of the applicants in the hotel lobby, and they give you a small tour of KC. The final step is when they take you to Cerner World Headquarters in North Kansas City where they give an overview of the position, then you go through 2 interviews back to back that last 30 minutes apiece with 2 different Cerner associates. After the interview they have about a 30 minute Q&A with 2 associates who have gone through this process and worked for Cerner for at least a year. This part was informal and doesn't necessarily count against you in the process if you don't have any questions, but there was some valuable information exchanged during this time. After that they take you back to the airport if you flew in, or they take you back to your car at the hotel if you drove there.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

I sat down with three of the employees, one who is in charge of the training process, and the other two heads of the branch. The first two interviews felt more like a lecture than an actual interview, and the third was a personality test. Each interviewer was very different, one being professional, the other dry, and the third incredibly friendly. The office and work culture is young, fast paced, and competitive.

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview was average. Could tell they were serious about what they were looking for, however nothing over the top.

Interview Questions

• What skills will you be able to contribute that will make you stand out above the rest? Why should we hire you over any one else?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered such great benefits, I did not have to negotiate. I would imagine it would have been a non-issue.

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Open Systems Technologies (New York, NY) in March 2008.

Interview

2 step interview, one over the phone and one in the office

Negotiation