OpenGov Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OpenGov Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at OpenGov

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OpenGov (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

It was multiple step interview with that started with talent and completed with president. The interview process was speedy and transparent. Once the offer was sent, there were no surprises as the most of the variables were addressed during meetings.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for OpenGov

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OpenGov (Chicago, IL) in March 2019.

Interview

Well executed process. Recruiter and hiring managers were very accommodating with scheduling. They were willing to move fast and continually provided insight and kept the experience engaging. Overall, one of the best candidate experiences from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Questions were cultural, professional, & company segment driven. Three rounds of in-person/video and one presentation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OpenGov (Washington, DC).

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by an internal recruiter with a few days, great interview and was moving on to next step which was an interview with the regional director.
    It seemed from the start the call with the RD was not going to have a good outcome. During our conversation, the RD made a suggestion that I should apply to other companies based on my background. The RD was very unprofessional and seemed to be going through the motions throughout the entire interview.
    Quickly realized that this was an organization I would not enjoy working for based on the interview with the RD.

Interview Questions

• So you'll come work for me and within a year and a half, you'll leave right?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OpenGov (Redwood City, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient and included both phone calls, and in-person interviews. The great thing about the process was I had one point of contact that was a true champion for me and was able to answer any question I had about the process. It was also very refreshing that everyone that I interviewed with, from HR, peer Account Executives, VP's of Sales and Customer Success, the CRO, and the CEO, all had the exact same messaging so I felt very comfortable with what I was getting myself into. All in all, it was a GREAT experience!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at a start-up before?   1 Answer