OpenGov Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at OpenGov

3.5

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at OpenGov (Redwood City, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. I had a series of interview starting with the recruiter screening, phone call with hiring manager, and on-site. Recruiter was prompt and help me a lot throughout the process. Scheduling was easy to make and everyone I met was warm and welcoming. The company pride itself as a mission-driven company and it clearly shows throughout the people that I communicated with. After they decided not to proceed further, the recruiter promptly communicate with me with the feedback which I find it very thoughtful. Overall, an awesome interview experience and one of the best I've ever had.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for OpenGov

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OpenGov (Redwood City, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by OpenGov's recruiter via LinkedIn and once I responded to that mail, OpenGov moved pretty quickly and was very flexible around setting me up for a phone screen with a recruiter, working around my crazy calendar at that time. This was followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager and I knew after that conversation that I really really wanted to get into OpenGov. It was very clear from the initial conversations with the recruiting team and the hiring manager that everyone was focused on ensuring that I would have a great experience - even if I was not hired. Everyone was super nice and there was a genuine interest in figuring out if we would be a mutual fit. After this, I had 2 rounds of onsite interviews - the first one involved a product presentation to a panel followed by a panel interview and a series of 1-1 interviews. The second onsite was again more 1-1 interviews with folks on the leadership/executive team.

The recruiting team really cared and advocated for me and explained what to expect at each stage and that really helped me put my best foot forward. I loved how down-to-earth everyone was during the interview process and how much care and effort went into making sure that it was a mutual fit. The culture and the mission driven nature of the company stood out during each interaction and I was really impressed by the leadership and caliber of everyone I spoke with during my interviews - I knew this would be a place where I can learn a lot!

Interview Questions

• A product presentation based on a prompt that closely mirrored an actual customer pain that the OpenGov team was looking into.   Answer Question