OpenGov Sales Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OpenGov Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at OpenGov

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OpenGov (Redwood City, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Unorganized process. First phone screen cancelled because the manager was busy when they scheduled it. I talked to a recruiter who sounded like she didn't want anything to do with me. For in-person, first interviewer was absent so the recruiter came in and asked the same generic questions as the phone screen, clearly just stalling for time. Made me feel very uncomfortable due to how awkward it was. The sales manager seemed nice but it was clear they're all about the $$, as sales tend to be.

The recruiter left a voicemail 2 days later asking me to call in for info. When I called in she said "they want someone with more energy". Felt a bit impolite they made me call in to hear that feedback.

Interview Questions

• What kind of car do you want to drive in 5 yrs?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for OpenGov

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at OpenGov.

Interview

Since I was out-of-state living in Denver, CO at the time of my interview process, it consisted of approximately 4-5 30 minute phone interviews. The first phone interview was a phone screen with the recruiter where they asked me basic questions about my background, personality, what my career aspirations are etc. Then I had a handful more phone interviews with various levels of management asking me similar questions, however, I was asked for some sales performance numbers from my previous job.

When I was flown into our headquarters office in Redwood City, I met in-person with all the sales and operations management team for one-on-one interviews.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpenGov (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied online, and quickly received a response to set up an initial phone screening. After passing that, I had a few Skype interviews before eventually going on site for in person interviews. Everyone throughout the process was extremely polite and professional, which speaks highly of the culture at OpenGov. The process overall was very efficient and I felt they truly valued my time.