OpenLink Financial Client Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OpenLink Financial Client Support Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2016

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at OpenLink Financial (Stillwater, OK) in October 2016.

Interview

Overall, the interview process at OpenLink was well structured and laid back. Almost everyone I interviewed with had been with the company for nearly a decade. Great company culture and nice office space.

After my on-campus interview, I was invited for a second round interview. This second interview involved meeting with senior members of the department I was applying for, followed by an opportunity to shadow someone who currently held the position I was applying for.

Everyone I spoke with was very friendly and easy going. Interview questions consisted mainly of a combination between "tell me about at time when..." and "tell me about your experience with", along with basic questions about your resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for OpenLink Financial

Client Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpenLink Financial in September 2015.

Interview

Very strange process. Applied online, and was contacted directly by the hiring manager to set up a phone interview. Interviewed over with two individuals via telephone over two separate days, but received a rejection email a few days later. Another few days later I received a call from the talent recruiter who had posted the job on LinkedIn. I advised him that I had been turned down by the hiring manager and he seemed unaware of that fact, and insinuated I was still in consideration.

I followed up a few days later with the recruiter, who did not return any communication. Overall a strange process and seemingly disorganized on their end.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniondale, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OpenLink Financial (Uniondale, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

My initial interview was on campus. It was a one hour 1 on 1 interview with general interview questions. Also, he asked me to answer two questions as if I was explaining it to someone on the street. The questions were, what is a bond and what is a derivative. The second round interview was at their Long Island office. The interview started with a 2 hour skills examination, testing your ability to follow directions and think logically. After that, was two 1 on 1 interviews with two employees, one of which was the initial interviewer., both were very personable. After these interviews, I was given a 15 minutes break, which by this point was nice to have. When I returned, I met with the group head, whose interview was a little more stressful then the other employees. Overall it was a long day, but nothing you shouldn't expect from a second round interview. I have a final round interview which they said should take about an hour coming soon.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniondale, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OpenLink Financial (Uniondale, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

There was a skills test which consisted of replying to client's emails. Had to follow basic guidelines to answer these emails which were a bit complex to follow. There was 1:1 interview after the test. Hiring manager was a very nice guy and asked some basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a software development cycle.   1 Answer