OpenTable Business Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpenTable (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

The Glassdoor reviews were all over the place so I wasn't sure what to expect. It seems recently OpenTable may be declining. I applied online, received an email invite from a recruiter to attend an open house event in Denver where I was able to speak with 6+ current employees. Some employees were more conversational than others, and the event wasn't very effective in my opinion. I was asked to come back for an in person interview, which was pretty standard. They make you fill out redundant information, scan and email it back to their HQ before you can visit the office, which was little weird since I had already filled most of that information out online while submitting my application. The BDR position has a very low base salary, but the Business Development Manager there seems really great. The company culture was talked up, but during business hours it seemed like everyone kept to themselves and it was very much 'cubicle life' with headsets on and nobody was talking with one another (even around lunch time).

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Some experience. Some situational.   Answer Question