OpenTable Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OpenTable Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at OpenTable

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Brief. No intelligent questions. They seemed to think they're better than other employers. A little desperate. Promised a lot of things they haven't delivered. Very casual conversation.

Interview Questions

• When would you escalate a call?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for OpenTable

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Was invited to an "Open House" by an HR representative who reviewed my resume and the online video-based application I completed. Stood around for 30 minutes sipping a beer before one of the OpenTable managers actually spoke to me. Was asked "what brings you here?" and the nagging feeling that I was wasting my time was immediately amplified. I said I had applied for a bilingual CSR position and 30 seconds later the manager was talking to someone else. No one asked for my resume, or background, the only person that spoke to me pretended they didn't even know that I was invited. That made me wonder, "What am I doing here?" The whole thing felt terribly awkward, and furthermore, like it had been thought up by a 22 y/o college grad who borrowed the idea from their frat/sorority.
    "What brings you to Alpha Gamma Gamma?!" "Well, you guys just seem soooooo cooooooool! Wow, is that a pool table?! Is that a bar?! Wow. Omg. Just wow."

No thank you. I should have opted for the phone interview.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpenTable (Denver, CO) in October 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview, then an "open house" group interview with other interviewees and numerous supervisors within the office. Finally was interviewed by 2 supervisors within the office. Truely a diverse organization! Something most other companies claim, but don't actually achieve.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my restaurant experience as well as customer service and call center experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OpenTable (Denver, CO).

Interview

It was a long process with a lot of hoops, but the people were great and the atmosphere was very laid back. App, online assessment, phone interview, open house, then formal interview. It was a time commitment, but it was a pleasant process overall.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at OpenTable (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn, they kept me updated through emails until i was eventually sent an online test. This test was not only a personality quiz but also tested your memorization and typing skills. I then had a phone interview a few days later that went amazing! However, the hiring manager emailed me saying I did not get a second interview without any reasoning.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream job? What is an IP address? What is the difference between LAN and WAN? What is port forwarding? What is an operating system?   Answer Question