OpenTable Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OpenTable Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at OpenTable

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OpenTable (Boulder, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

Very disorganized. Had scheduled phone interview times with me, only to not have them show up at the appointed time-had to resend the confirmation email they had sent to me. Then after the interview finally takes place, they assign this "homework' that went to further my suspicion that they have no respect for anyone's time.

Interview Questions

This is a great first job.

Other Interview Reviews for OpenTable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at OpenTable (Boulder, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

Had an interview with a recruiter at the recruiting firm within 2 days of applying. She scheduled me to speak with the sales team managers the next week. Met with the sales managers and then the VP of Sales three weeks later. I was not given an offer and received a generic letter telling me they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Do you use OpenTable personally. I wasn't sure why that was important to me being able to do the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at OpenTable (Boulder, CO) in August 2013.

Interview

I was referred to this position by an OpenTable employee and was very excited about the opportunity to work for them. But, they need to hire a new Recruiting company. I first spoke to the recruiter and was emailed immediately that the Hiring Manager would be in touch with me. If I haven't heard anything in 2 days, to contact her. A week went by and nothing, so I emailed the recruiter and she was out of the office. The next day she emailed and then we spoke on the phone and she asked a few more questions and said the Hiring Manager needed me to revise my resume because they didn't understand it. (?) The recruiter then told me that it was her fault things were delayed because she had been out of the office and she would let the Hiring Managers know this. She also told me that I was the best candidate for this position. Well, again, days went by and nothing. I emailed the recruiter twice with no response. Then I get the thanks but no thanks from OpenTable. I replied asking why and the recruiter had thrown me under the bus saying I never responded to her and OpenTable had to move on. Needless to say this has put a very bad taste in my mouth. Why would anyone looking for a job not respond especially when the position seemed perfect for my background?!