OpenTable Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Marketing

OpenTable Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at OpenTable

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OpenTable.

Interview

had one phone interview with recruiter, then another with someone in the marketing department and then the last interview was with 4 or 5 people in marketing in the actual office in San Francisco. Everyone was friendly and down to earth, questions were not too difficult. The office itself is cool. The entire interview process took about a week or so depending on your schedule

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for OpenTable

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OpenTable in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and scheduled a call with the recruiter. After that, I had a phone call with a hiring manager. Then I came onsite and met with 4 people. Then back for a second onsite to meet with a VP. Overall, it was a positive experience, everyone I met had done their homework on me and asked engaging questions.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my experiences and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpenTable (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The hiring/ application process consisted of 1 phone interview and 2 Skype interviews. The interviews were about 30 minutes long each, and were one on one. The whole process took about 2 weeks?

Interview Questions

• Everything was pretty straightforward. You should know how to use the basic office software and applications like Microsoft and Photoshop.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OpenTable in August 2017.

Interview

Was referred by a former colleague. Heard back within a day to schedule a phone interview.

The recruiter wasn't organized and asked for my phone number after the scheduled interview time, but didn't call. After multiple follow ups, the recruiter finally got back to me to schedule a new time.

After what we both agreed was a good call, she promised quick follow up and suggested she wanted to bring me in the following week. She didn't respond to my follow up, and two months later told me that they went with another candidate.