OpenTable Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OpenTable (San Francisco, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

I had a great experience interviewing with a very organized team and hiring manager. After a phone screen I was called in for two series of 4 hour interviews, meeting about 9 people in total. Along with making sure that I had the skills required for the position, the team was mainly assessing my personality and possible fit within a group.

If you are going to be applying for a position at OpenTable, particularly for a Product Manager position, be sure you are very familiar with the product and be ready to suggest features or improvements to the services they provide.

While an offer was expected, I was unfortunately unable to wait and took another opportunity due to personal time constraints.

I would strongly advise applying for a position with this particular team, as all members were welcoming and very knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• What is your process for developing a product?   Answer Question
  • When you know that a product can not make the release deadline, what do you do?   Answer Question