OpenTable Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OpenTable Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at OpenTable

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OpenTable (Denver, CO).

Interview

Interview process took approximately 4 weeks with 3 different interview rounds. First round was with the recruiter over the phone, second was with a manager over the phone, and the third was with the recruiter and someone in the current position in the office. I felt well-informed throughout the entire process and everything went smoothly. I don't have anything bad to say about my experience with the interview process!

Interview Questions

• How would you describe OpenTable to someone who isn't familiar with it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for OpenTable

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OpenTable (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of multiple rounds of interviews, essays, and an interview with Office Director. I would suggest preparing for more sales oriented questions. How would you handle this sales call? Tell me more about your sales skills. The interviews still felt very warm and personal, not like they were trying to attack your sales skills. Be sure to show confidence in your answers!

Interview Questions

• Lots of Sales Role Play questions   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OpenTable.

Interview

I applied for the Sales Associate position. 10 days later I received an e-mail from a recruiter to schedule a telephone interview. On the scheduled day I waited for more than 40 minutes but was never called - I tried calling the recruiter who didn't pick up. Sent him an e-mail and he replied on the next day that he has forgotten about my interview. I said that I understand, things like that could happen and we rescheduled the interview for another day. It was a short 20 minutes talk where he introduced the company and asked me for my previous experience and said that he will get in touch with me to schedule a face 2 face interview. A month later and several e-mails sent to the recruiter, I've never heard back from him - it was probably the worst recruitment experience I've ever had so far. I am extremely disappointed.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      Have you used it before?   1 Answer