OpenText Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpenText (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

2 interviews phone and technical on site. not a very hard process to get through however, one must be prepared for technical questions. Study data structures and algorithms in your favorite knowledge. Make sure to verse yourself in behavioral questions as well. Good luck

Interview Questions

• Signed an NDA can't disclose the info   1 Answer

Enterprise Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OpenText.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn. I asked some basic questions about comp and travel. Responses were guarded at best. I'll likely consider an onsite interview, but definitely am leery based on the less than positive feedback posted here. This interview should be enlightening, and I will post more information as it becomes available. Thanks Glassdoor for the insight you provide.

Technical Consultant Interview

Interview

2 rounds of phone interview and one round of personal interview.

the position based in waterloo, but every person who contacted me were from US.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone interview & technical interview

Billing Interview

Interview

pre-selection by head hunters, one phone interview, one personal interview with managers

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at OpenText.

Interview

4 interviews on site
    meet the team
    thorough check of qualitfications
    Understading of expectations of position and challenges

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge at your previous position....?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy going

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OpenText.

Interview

Aggressive timeline, aggressive recruiters, with a thorough process. met with 3 levels fo the company, and multiple functions. It was most interesting to talk to other sales people abotu what it takes to be successful there.

Interview Questions

• "what would people say about you that you would be surprised by?"   Answer Question

Interview

Several people interview at the same time, several groups interview the same day. Started with company culture related questions to find out if you are a good fit and see if you adjust to the company environment, then there's a set of standard role related questions, detailed technical questions, about 30 minutes.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OpenText.

Interview

A phone interview was arranged without having read my resume. At the time of the interview, the interviewer read the resume and decided not to proceed with the interview at all.

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OpenText (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Interview process is not clearly communicated to the candidates. Written test is conducted for candidates more than 10+ years experience like a fresher which is not a good process.
    There should be different interview for candidates having more number of experience.

Interview Questions

• Most of them related to UFT settings and available on net.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at OpenText (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewed for several months before the offer. The interviews included phone, face to face in addition to a full presentation. The process was extremely long however, it gave me and them an opportunity to ensure it would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• What would your first 90 days look like   1 Answer