OpenText QA Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at OpenText in April 2017.

Interview

Very friendly, only asked behavioural questions. No technical questions. Also cleared my doubts about the job.
Example questions:
Why do you want this job?
What makes you qualified for this position?
What makes you qualified for this position?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for OpenText

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OpenText (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in April 2009.

Interview

I replied to a job site posting, had an initial phone interview and was told that an interview would be scheduled in Waterloo. I didn't hear anything, so after 3 weeks I followed up and an inteview was scheduled within a few days. I think the recruiter 'lost' me in the system.

I had two typical in-person inteviews which went really well and I liked the team and the work responsibilities - it would have been a perfect match for me.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions - just the standard interview questions - why did you leave your last job, what are your strengths/weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

After accepting the offer, I found out that a police, reference and credit check would be done by an American company. I would have been ok with this if a Canadian company was doing the checks but because of the US Patriot Act, I was extremely uncomfortable for the potential (albeit very remote) of this information being used by the US government.

Just the thought of my personal information potentially being sent to a third-party without my knowledge or consent made me feel as if my right to privacy was being violated.

I then revoked my acceptance of the offer.

In summary, the interview was positive; the conditions of employment were unacceptable.