OpenXcell Technolabs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OpenXcell Technolabs Interview Questions

Interviews at OpenXcell Technolabs

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OpenXcell Technolabs (Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Interview Process is very easy and 1 day process, 1) Aptitude Test is so easy 2) Technical Interview prepare Java 3) HR Interview prepare Your self and 4) Make Presentation

Interview Questions

• I am fresher, In Technical Round ask only basic java question like OOPS concept, class, Object, Inheritance, Interface...
      In HR Round ask Tell me about your self? , Why i should hire you?   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OpenXcell Technolabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

First round is HR Round
    Second round is Technical round one to one .

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OpenXcell Technolabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

HR Team called me and scheduled Interview.
    First-round - Aptitude Test
    Second-round - Technical Interview
    Third-round - Practical
    Fourth-round - Technical round
    Final-round - HR round (Salary Discussion)
    HR Team is very slow in responsing. They kept me sit for a very long time.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude contains basic numerical and age-related questions.
      Technical round - Basic OOPS, PHP, JavaScript, Project related, database questions like to find 3rd max salary, Joins, MySQL database engines   1 Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OpenXcell Technolabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied in person. The process took 1 day. There were 3 rounds:

1) Aptitude
    2) Practical
    3) Technical

After conducting these rounds, they told me that they want someone who has experience in Mobile Testing while I already mentioned to them on the initial call that I don;t have one. After completing these rounds, they took one more technical round. Then again the same thing... WE WANT SOMEONE THAT HAS EXPERIENCE IN MOBILE APP TESTING !! Hence, they asked me to leave saying that they will call me if they do not find other profiles suitable. I humbly requested them to inform me even if I am not selected. They never called or even dropped an email. Even when I called them they hanged it up without responding. I wonder what professionalism this company follows. Also, I guess the reviews that say the company is professional are fake...

I am not writing this to insult anyone. But if you guys are not sure about your requirements, don't call candidates for your pass time. I don't know about the working environment there but it is surely not professional. Because the HR Team itself is not professional then how the working team can be...

I would suggest not to go for this company. In case if you are not getting job anywhere, you can think of this company but else, please do not go for it.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OpenXcell Technolabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

It takes two days. First day hr and technical interview. Third day practical and managerial round. Total 5 rounds conducted and then salary offered. Hr offered the appointment letter in second day.

Interview Questions

• Why you took break for two years.   1 Answer

Full Stack – Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OpenXcell Technolabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

- Document Verification + HR interview — 30 minutes
    - Aptitude — 30 minutes
    - Technical Interview — 40 minutes
    - Practical Assignment — 2 hours
    - Offer & Documentation on selection — 1 hour
    - No Employment Agreement

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in agile development? If yes, which tools you have used?   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at OpenXcell Technolabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Openxcell came to our campus few days ago. After PPT there was a exam of 20 questions which are easygoing. After that there is direct HR round without any technical round. As I got highest marks in appti I was first to face interview.
    My interview experience is worse as they only want a good English speaker rather than a good coding person. overall my interview time is about 20-25 mins and HR only focus on my English not on what I am answering her. In another panel HR only takes max 5 min interview. After few hours result got declare and 10 students from another panel were selected and no one is selected from my panel. (Tone of HR is also rude ). There is no other interviews. I mean how can they jugde you by your English that this person is good for Android developer. Lol. Shame for poor selection policy.
     Note:- if you are below average student and your English is good go for it. Other all non - English medium students prepare your English.

SE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OpenXcell Technolabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was quite common
    They take writing test first then one techical round and then one HR round
    Salary is quite good if you are a fresher and if you are from one of the good colleges of Gujarat

Interview Questions

• How to do binary search if the array is sorted but broken from one point then added at last? And you don't know at which point   1 Answer

BDM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OpenXcell Technolabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Call from HR for initial telephonic screening. Later HR round of 30 mins at their company location related to education,previous company and role. Final round with CEO. No specific questions about experience or roles taken. Just basic questions related to process followed and sales process. Salary offered was not meeting my expectation.

Interview Questions

• What process do you follow for client onboarding?   1 Answer

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OpenXcell Technolabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I got Call from Hr ... The interview was Scheduled.
    Firstly Aptitude (Little High) + Form Given
    After Clearing Aptitude Hr round is there for asking bond signature (50,000 + (18+2)Months + 2-3 Mark sheet)...
    If you declined for bond/have a backlog in education they terminate the process.