OpenXcell Technolabs Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OpenXcell Technolabs Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at OpenXcell Technolabs

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OpenXcell Technolabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

I had six-round, 3 HR round and 2 technical round and one presentation round.

The technical question was mostly language-based and a few algorithmic.

The interview process is long but quite easy crack.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain how blockchain technology works in depth.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for OpenXcell Technolabs

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OpenXcell Technolabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Simple and Efficient Hiring process at Openxcell Technolabs that consists of Aptitute test, Technical Interview, Coding Test and HR interview. Coding test's intensity depends on your performance in technical interview.

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at OpenXcell Technolabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring process is very professional compared to other companies. The process was also very fast. The HR was very helpful. Only related questions were asked. QA test was conducted.

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OpenXcell Technolabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

It was good and very job description oriented.
    1. It took 2 days.
    On the first day, aptitude test and second day, technical interview followed by a practical test.
    2. Aptitude was a little bit hard. I don't know about current aptitude exam paper
    3. Technical interview was good. Simple question regarding PHP.
    If you know enough for the position you are applying for then you won't find it difficult.
    4. Practical test was way lengthy. It took me 4 hours. So, yes, you should be prepared for that.
    5. Then one interview with the reporting manager. He/She will ask you some technical terms and also some situation based question.
    They only try to figure out if you would fit in the team or not and if you are a good team player or not.
    6. After that, there will be one HR interview. He/She will discuss salary and bond.
    Then, one more day for academic certificate verification.
    No, they won't take your original academic certificates.

Terms of bond
    1. 50,000 INR FD in your and company's combined name.
    2. One and a half year of the bond period.
    3. If you break the bond, you lose your money.
    4. Experience letter depends on you employment records if you break the contract.

Interview Questions

• 1. OOPS concept
      2. Basics of PHP and CodeIgniter framework
      3. Basics of Jquery/JavaScript
      4. MySql query with optimized way.
      5. Good coding style.
      6. Other technological experience would be added advantage   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was good. I was offered more than I expected.

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OpenXcell Technolabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

it was not good.. they are not sure initially about their vacancy so they just conducting interview and they denied some people immediately after interview..HR after giving terms and conditions deniedfrom actualy conditiond gievn and empployee have to suffer from this,,,no management