Opendoor Anonymous Employee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Opendoor

2.5

Anonymous Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Opendoor (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2018.

Interview

I had two phone screens about 1 month after applying online. I was told I was in the top three and next steps would be an in person interview...I never heard back from anyone after that. I was shocked at the disrespect, came on to Glassdoor, read all the negative reviews, feel like I dodged a bullet. Do not recommend.

Interview Questions

• Two recruiter interviews that asked the same exact questions, not very efficient and a waste of everyone's time.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Opendoor

Anonymous Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opendoor (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

1) initial phone interview (15mins w/ HR)
    2) 2nd Phone interview with team member
    3) 3hr interview on site in Phoenix.

Overall the feeling was this was a new company trying to work through growing pains. I felt that the company was disorganized with the original recruiter not factoring in time zones when setting up the interview and during the on site interview, half the interviewees were not available and substitutes were made. However, everyone seemed nice and the company environment was positive.

Interview Questions

• Asked situational questions pertaining to dealing with real estate agents.   1 Answer