Opendoor Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Designer

Opendoor Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Opendoor

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Opendoor in June 2018.

Interview

They had me do a design test which wasn’t regally well defined and took quite a bit of time. In the end the design test wasn’t brought up in the interview. The interview itself was a little disorganized but nothing with some people not showing up on time and the feeling that they did t really know what the role was about. Different people had different ideas of what I would do. In the end I had to follow up with the recruiter repeatedly to hear anything. I was told to follow up in another month, I did and got no reply. All and all it felt like I found the job posting on tinder.

Interview Questions

• Does working for a company that’s experiencing hyper growth sound interesting to you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Opendoor

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opendoor (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

My interview process started with a basic phone screen, followed by a phone interview with the head of design. After my phone interview, I was sent a take-home design challenge and had about a week to complete it. The challenge was fun, and I felt I had adequate time to complete it. After that, I had an onsite interview with the team where I presented my design work in a group setting, and had some 1:1 interviews with team members.