Opendoor Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Opendoor

4.0

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opendoor (San Francisco, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

I had the chance to do a phone interview with Opendoor on an Operations Manager position they had in Atlanta, San Francisco and in Phoenix. What a disappointment. The woman who interviewed me never asked me any questions about my resume or my background or why I was interested in the positions. She went straight in question mode and after 30 minutes, she ended the interview and said the Company would be in touch with me. I never heard back from them for over a week, then I received an email that the Company was not going to move forward with my resume and application. The phone conversation with the interviewer was very impersonal and I felt like I was wasting her time during the entire 30 minutes. Since then, I have had a number of phone interviews with other companies and those conversations have lasted over an hour with no specific time limit since I have never met them in person. I really have no interest in working for a company that doesn’t want to get to know the person first, then the experience because in their business, it’s all about relationships, conversations and customer service.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Opendoor

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Opendoor in September 2018.

Interview

Screening call with the direct manager for the role
    Asked to complete case study and submit ppt+excel
    Video interview with would be counterpart based on case study response
    Email saying they have decided to go with other candidates with no feedback or explanation

Interview Questions