Opendoor Pricing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Opendoor Pricing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Opendoor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Opendoor (Nashville, TN) in January 2019.

Interview

Phone interview, Google hangout Interview, four in person interviews. It was a lengthy process, but it was fun. I was disappointed to learn that another candidate was selected, but they plan to reach out in the next hiring phase. Everyone was friendly and very helpful through out the process.

Interview Questions

• What excites you most about working for Opendoor?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Opendoor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Opendoor (Austin, TX) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied on the company website.
    I was contacted by the recruiter who scheduled a phone screening interview. The interview was short - under 15 minutes, and she said she'd get back to me.
    Next she emailed me saying we would move along in the process and I could interview with the Pricing Manager. I scheduled that.
    The Pricing Manager interview was over video and very short.
    I was next informed that the position had been put on hold but would likely open up in two months and to check back in a few weeks.
    I checked back in a few weeks and indeed, they were ready to move to the next step. First they sent me two homes to value on their own software. I did so from home and it was not timed. The next day I got positive feedback on the valuations and invited to come for the in person interview in their Austin office.
    The in person interview was with the Pricing Manager, City Launcher, and two pricing associates, each 30 minutes and a total of 2 hours. It was very relaxed and I thought it went well.
    ...but...two days later I learned they were moving in a different direction, but thanks. It was quite a surprise, as everything had been relatively positive until then. Shucks.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest concern about working at a startup?   Answer Question
    • Tell a time when you made a mistake valuing a home.   Answer Question
    • Tell a time when the appraisal came in low and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opendoor (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview process was thorough. 4 Stage process, first with recruiter, second with regional pricing manager, third with 3 back to back interviews and fourth with final communication with recruiter for reference checks, offer, training set up.

Interview Questions

• How do you price homes... By Sq Ft or differential Adjustments? What is one of your strengths and one of your flaws?   1 Answer