Opendoor Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Opendoor Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Opendoor

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opendoor (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2019.

Interview

Extremely pleasant interview with personable HR staffer. Most of the questions I had prepared were actually covered in her extended introduction. She explained the general requirements of the job, something of the immediate company structure and benefits, also suggested the approx. salary the position would offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe some of the projects on which I am currently working.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Opendoor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opendoor (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied online, received an email asking for available time frames for an initial phone interview to which I replied immediately. After 3 days I received an email with scheduled time for the interview. It lasted about 15 minutes, not too many questions, pretty straight forward stuff, like daily tasks, and previous experiences. After that, I was informed what the position role is and some details about that position and was told I'd hear from them before the end of the week, and I did. I think they were a pretty good opportunity and a place to work at a couple of years ago, but now that I just read all of these negative comments, I think it's good that they told me I wasn't picked to move forward. Seems like they don't need new people there, 99% of interviews end up with NO offer. Also, most of the people that work there leave negative comments, God knows what he's doing, he didn't want me there.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Recruiter call > Video Call > Assessment > Onsite.

First two calls were great. Onsite not great. I was given an assessment with undefined objectives. I was presented the assessment to the hiring manager, who was ten minutes late. Other interviewers showed up, didn't have any defined questions or assessment rubric, nor did they have a unified sense of the role entailed. The recruiter ended the onsite by mentioning they were still defining what the rest of the process looked like.

Generally disorganized and it really felt like my interview was a benchmark data point for them. Not a great candidate experience.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Opendoor?   1 Answer

Opendoor Response

Jun 25, 2019 – Opendoor People Team

First, let me thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We strive to provide a positive experience with every candidate we meet — and we absolutely hate to be late to any meeting, especially interviews, so I apologize for that slip. Our take-home assessments can vary by team, but we often try to leave them a bit ambiguous so that we can better understand our candidates’ approach to it. Again, we genuinely appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback so we can continue to improve.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Opendoor (Houston, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

It was a relatively standard interview process. I applied online and scheduled an interview with the recruiter that same day. After the pre-screening, I had secondary interviews with upper management.