Opendoor Renovation Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Opendoor Renovation Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Opendoor

2.5

Renovation Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Opendoor.

Interview

There was a major shift in the company so they needed to get people in quickly. I had two phone interviews, and one in-person interview that had me meet 3 different people. Each one-on-one lasted 30 minutes, which totaled 1hr 30min interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of when you had to provide quickly a solution to a problem, that would normally require a supervisor's approval?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Opendoor

Renovations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opendoor (Raleigh, NC) in September 2018.

Interview

The Opendoor recruiter coordinated two 30 minute initial phone interviews and then an in-person interview was offered and held at the local office. I met with 5 individuals, each for 30 minutes during the in-person interview.

Renovations Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Opendoor.

Interview

Well, the lady emailed me and scheduled a time for a phone interview, However, on the day of the interview, I received no phone call. I was not notified that they are busy. I reached back and the lady rescheduled, But again I received no phone call on the second scheduled time. They are highly unprofessional and they do not value your time.

Interview Questions

• None, they were too busy to conduct a phone interview that they scheduled twice!!   Answer Question

Renovation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opendoor (Raleigh, NC) in August 2018.

Interview

I first interviewed with the recruiter who got to know me and had an informal phone interview. The second interview was with one of the directors of the Raleigh Office. Both were around 30 minutes long and fairly casual. I was then asked to come into the office for a series of 1:1 interviews with possible counterparts and managers. I was notified shortly after that the were no longer considering me for the position, but would keep me in mid for other openings. Overall the experience was great. The only disappointment was the lack of communication after getting denied the role. With the amount of time put into the process there was no actual reasoning why or conversation about their decision.

Interview Questions

• What is a creative solution to an obstacle you faced at work?   Answer Question