Opendoor Renovations Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Opendoor

2.2

Renovation Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Opendoor (Atlanta, GA) in January 2019.

Interview

More of a conversation than an interview, very comfortable and project management driven. Interview was very welcome and informative about their company and how you add value to it making it comfortable for you to succeed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Opendoor

Renovations Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opendoor (Cary, NC).

Interview

Communication was awful. Would ask to schedule a time/day and then neglect to follow up until after those dates had passed. When finally followed up, scheduled a date different than ones discussed. Had to deny and request another. The job posting does not match what the company is actually looking for based on experience time.

Renovations Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Opendoor (Raleigh, NC) in March 2018.

Interview

Casual relaxed environment one on one personal questions to determine if there is a fit both ways. Both sides have to be truthful and the environment allowed for that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you believe are your greatest strengths and weaknesses.   4 Answers

Renovation Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Opendoor (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a take home test about how to review an inspection report, followed by 3 phone interviews - one with the recruiter and 2 with members of the team. Then, scheduled a 2 hour, 4 person interview onsite.