Find jobs for Renovations Project Manager

Opendoor Renovations Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 210 interviews

Recruiter25%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Opendoor (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2019

Interview

More of a conversation than an interview, very comfortable and project management driven. Interview was very welcome and informative about their company and how you add value to it making it comfortable for you to succeed.

Interview Questions
  • What is your day to day?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opendoor (Cary, NC)

Interview

Communication was awful. Would ask to schedule a time/day and then neglect to follow up until after those dates had passed. When finally followed up, scheduled a date different than ones discussed. Had to deny and request another. The job posting does not match what the company is actually looking for based on experience time.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Opendoor (Raleigh, NC) in Mar 2018

Interview

Casual relaxed environment one on one personal questions to determine if there is a fit both ways. Both sides have to be truthful and the environment allowed for that.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me what you believe are your greatest strengths and weaknesses.
19 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Opendoor (Dallas, TX) in Aug 2017

Interview

I had a take home test about how to review an inspection report, followed by 3 phone interviews - one with the recruiter and 2 with members of the team. Then, scheduled a 2 hour, 4 person interview onsite.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed