Openet Graduate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Openet Graduate Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Openet

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Openet (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was friendly and laid back. Asked to talk about a past project, followed by some technical questions. They put emphasis on collaboration and teamwork, so examples of these would help.

Interview Questions

• Talk about one of your projects, examples of teamwork, command for viewing running processes in Linux, differences between C# and Java,   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Openet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Openet (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2016.

Interview

Online technical assessment followed by an onsite day within which presentations are held and a group activity. If successful you are called back for a panel interview. Due to a mix up the panel interview replaced the group activity.

Interview Questions

• One question was: How would you store a bunch of images and access them again after, using java?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Openet in May 2016.

Interview

There was a strangely organised graduate day. They seemed to test all their grads soft skills and not once was I asked to show any sort of coding skills. There "technical test" was assorted general programming knowledge and there was no coding or problem solving in this!!!!

One of the interviewers looked like she was falling asleep in the interview. She didn't seem interested or ask many questions. The offer was a good 10%-25% below the what everyone else was offering for a graduate, depending on what level of qualification you left college with. The surprising thing is they thought it was a very competitive offer.

They were very unprepared for the interview. They seemed like they were reading my CV for the first time in the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Openet (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2016.

Interview

The graduate recruitment process was divided into 3 stages- online technical aptitude test, day long assessment centre and panel interview.
    The online test was primarily out- of- date technical in Java and C/C++. Most of the questions were a straight answer away from StackOverflow. The assessment day consists of building tour, individual presentation and group case study. The final panel interview was held once you clear off the first two stages and was primarily focused on Final year project.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Openet (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2017.

Interview

The graduate recruitment process was divided into 2 stages- technical assessment, and a one-day-long face to face interview.
    The test was basic technical questions and coding in Java or C++.
    The interview day consisted of group case study, individual presentation, presenting final year project or thesis, and a panel interview with two senior software engineers.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your projects, experiences of teamwork, basic technical questions.   Answer Question