Openet Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Openet Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Openet

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Openet (Overland Park, KS) in October 2013.

Interview

the contracting company will do the starting part for them, or unless you know someone inside. It will be mostly depend on the account director. The service team is the main team that is client facing. Most other team are off shore

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Openet

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Openet (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Interview questions are mainly focused on technical subjects related to software development, including unix and perl scripting topics.
    Interviewers consist of a team of people from different scope of work such as development, test, and managers.
    There are two rounds of interview, the first being a technical assessment and the next one to assess cultural fit with the higher management team.

Interview Questions

• Business case regarding handling difficult employees or colleagues.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Openet.

Interview

Good communication in interview process and quick feedback. No messing about with 10 different interviews that some multi-national companies do. Negotiation process was okay and decent benefits on offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Openet (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview first, with all the technical questionnaire (consists of choices), and second interview was with HOD (1:1). Once accepted as preferred candidate, HR process kicked off and everything was done within 2 weeks time.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Openet (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Was approached by the Recruitment Manager who saw a match between my experience and we had an informal conversation - with a few key questions peppered into the chat. He was interested in my motivation to change jobs to ensure it wouldn't simply be a repeat in a new environment. That was quickly followed by a phone based technical assessment and then a face to face interview. It was a very smooth process and I was kept up to date with process.