Openlane Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Openlane Interview Questions

3.2

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Openlane (Menlo Park, CA).

Interview

Good process, met all the people i needed to meet on one day. They may the decision swiftly and everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. The interviews weren't super challenging - no case studies. Mostly skill review and behavioral questions.

Build and Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Openlane (Redwood City, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone interview from HR followed by Technical interview by team lead and final face to face interview for 3 hours. Interview is more technical about source code control CVS and SVN and shell scripting and after i week i was offered the job posistion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate as they are applying for H1B

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Openlane (Mesa, AZ) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview process was fairly fast. Meet hiring management and others on the same day. Everyone was friendly and professional. Felt like I was talking to friends instead of sitting in an interview. Was early to the interview and someone asked me if I needed some water. That made a good impression since I didn't even know that person. Small things like that make a big impression on a person when they are nervous.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Openlane (Menlo Park, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

Found the job on craigslist and sent a resume. There was a phone screen, a written Java test on-site and two on-site interview dates, talked to about 4 people each day.