Openwave Mobility Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Openwave Mobility Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Openwave Mobility

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Openwave Mobility (Redwood City, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online(linkedin) and was contacted by HR after a couple of weeks for initial phone screen. First round was technical phone screen (45 minutes) with two people from the team (one of them was the hiring manager). Second round was take home test (2 days to solve, linked list problem). Third round was skype interview (1:1) with a another team member (mainly about c++ ). Never heard back from them after the third round.

Interview Questions

• Given sample code, asked to find out what is wrong with the code   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Typical process with phone screening interview and on-site interviews. Since this is a start-up company, their hiring need may change quickly. A position available at the point of the interview may not be available in the next few weeks and vice versa.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Openwave Mobility (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

At the time I interviewed it was a better place and the interview was more traditional. Right now they will take whoever they can.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

At the time I had countered and they met in the middle. Today, I believe the environment is different and I can not say.