Opera Solutions Solutions Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Solutions Analyst

Opera Solutions Solutions Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Opera Solutions

Solutions Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Opera Solutions in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through my school's career development center. It was a good experience but definitely not a typical consulting interview. Only behavioral questions and the interviewer gave me a very abstract case question with less than 5 minutes to reply. Generally, one of the interviewers were extremely pleasant and very on point with his questions. The other interviewer was a great professional in her industry of expertise but with not a lot of experience in recruiting which made the interview awkward for both of us since it was from my first formal interviews as well!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Opera Solutions

Solutions Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Opera Solutions.

Interview

Got shortlisted through my resume. There were three rounds of interviews involving case interviews, guesstimates and the basic HR interview. The cases were a bit unorthodox, and I wasn't able to solve them completely but I think the thinking was what mattered.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This position had a fixed salary

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Opera Solutions (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

1.Read up on the company and their signature Signal Hub platform. You don't need to be a pro on Signal Hub however understand the basics of it and do a background reading on the big data industry and its evolution. (Opera's blog on the big data industry is a good resource for this)
    2.Prepare a list of at least 5 questions that you have for your interviewers so that you aren't thrown off base when they ask you if you have any questions for them.
    3.Know your resume inside out because they will ask you questions about it.
    4.Just be yourself during the interview, and don't get nervous.
    5.Have a concrete reason as to why you want to work in the big data industry and what in particular makes Opera a good fit for you.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why are you interested in working in the big data industry and at Opera in particular?   Answer Question

Solutions Analyst Interview

Interview

Got to the final round through on campus recruiting. Be prepared to answer any questions related to your resume and don't forget to ask your interviewer questions. I also encountered some behavioral questions like leadership and group work. The interviewers are quite nice. I though I did quite well, however, still did not get the offer.

Interview Questions

• Please ask me questions...(and this goes on for like 30 mins...)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opera Solutions (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard interview; my interviewer seemed really tired and did not want to be there. Basic questions about why want to work at Opera, etc. Some resume questions. And the "case" was not really a case, more like brainstorm some ideas.

Interview Questions

• How to increase sales in airline company through email marketing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Opera Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

R1: behavioral and a market sizing question (20 min each); R2: same format, but each section is extended to 45min. Interview questions are quite typical with a slight emphasis on projects I've worked on. The conversations went smoothly but I still didn't get the offer. One more thing: It seems that recruiters don't explicitly reject you over email or anything. Follow-up emails were ignored, so until this day I can only assume I'm not selected for unknown reasons.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume; talk me through a project you've worked on; how did you deliver negative results/insights to clients; what are your long-term and short-term goals, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Opera Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I got the interview by applying the job through university career center. It was an on-campus Interview, two 30-min back to back interviews. There were mostly behavioral questions. The interviewers were extremely nice and encouraged you to ask questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opera Solutions (Durham, NC) in October 2018.

Interview

On Campus interview. Consisted of 2 parts. First part interviewed with a first level Analyst, talked about his projects, about my thoughts of the projects. More technical question about models that can be applied to that specific business problem. Second part was behavioral

Interview Questions

• What type of models will you use in predicting customer loyalty? How to maximize expected benefits from increased customer loyalty?   Answer Question

Solutions Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Opera Solutions.

Interview

There were two first-round interviews. Both interviewers asked behavioral questions and a case study (market sizing question). They asked about every job I've had previously. Overall, it was a pretty easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your job experience at x company (for all companies)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opera Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied through a university career fair. I only got to the first round. The first round was two 30 minute interviews, both behavioral. The two interviewers pretty much asked the same questions. They were both very kind.