Opinionology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Opinionology

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rexburg, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opinionology (Rexburg, ID) in January 2009.

Interview

They basically check to see if you have a driver's liscense, high school education, and any felonies. No real interview. Just basic questions. Then a two-day unpaid training and straight to the phones without any additional training.

Interview Questions

• None whatsoever. Almost all can go to the 'unpaid' two-day training. You then go straight to the phones with no additional training at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. They hire at 7.25/hr

Calling Agent Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opinionology in September 2011.

Interview

Well to be honest it was an extremely relaxed interview and I was asked just a few basic questions. The company basically hires anyone that applies for the job so the interviews are never intense. It is extremely is to get a job at this place because once you start working there all you want to do is quit because it is so horrible.

Market Researcher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opinionology in July 2011.

Interview

The HIRING and INTERVIEW PROCESS is so easy . You will just come at their main office and bring you resume with you. After that, an attendant will come to you and tell to fill up an online registration. Then, the HR will call you and interview you. They will ask if you have been working in a call center company before or if you wish to work full time or part time and then the interviewer will let you read some paragraphs aloud . They just want to measure how are you in terms of pronouncing the words correctly or you sounds like common Americans . And if the like you , you will be advice to do a training for 5 weeks and it is payed.

Interview Questions

• I did not experience difficult or unexpected questions so far.   Answer Question