Oppenheimer Holdings Equity Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oppenheimer Holdings Equity Research Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Oppenheimer Holdings

2.2

Equity Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oppenheimer Holdings.

Interview

Phone screen with analyst and associate followed by an excel and writing test. Then met in headquarters with 5 associates and the director of research as a final round. Overall the process moved quickly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oppenheimer Holdings

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oppenheimer Holdings (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Spoke with an employee who sent my resume to the recruiter. I was contacted by an associate director and set up a preliminary first round interview. It consisted of all resume based and fit questions, nothing out of the ordinary. After passing the first round I was emailed an application and am now waiting on a second interview date.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose school XYZ? What was your role like at Company XYZ and what did you accomplish there?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oppenheimer Holdings (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Three round. 1. phone interview with senior analyst, if they feel ok, you will get to next step; 2, an on-site writting test, including modeling and drafting a quarterly note, which last for 4 hours; 3, after passed previous test, talk to associate director of research...All passed, you're good.

Interview Questions

• background and working experiences   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oppenheimer Holdings (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Very easy. Basically just going over my resume. I was an intern at the place. So I already had a good reference. The senior analyst wanted somebody who understood the processes and could move quickly, so I am probably not the best example.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was very little negotiation.