Oppenheimer Holdings Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Oppenheimer Holdings

2.7

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oppenheimer Holdings (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Try to get the full names of the interviewees and look them before the interview (try Google and FINRA broker check). Ask them how they build their business and how they started. Most employees at OPCO came from another firm.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, they may ask for your W2.

Other Interview Reviews for Oppenheimer Holdings

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oppenheimer Holdings (New York, NY).

Interview

Consisted of 3 interviews then an offer. Honestly they just needed someone who could read, write and didn't have a lot of psychological problems or a lot of external drama for the position.

Interview Questions

• [Hiring manager seemed very paranoid (I believe he thought his team was staging a coup d'etat at the time)] asked me if I wanted to take his job from him?   1 Answer

Negotiation

they said no to any negotiation. Economic climate was very dim at the time. It was either Opco or Hooters... should have chosen Hooters (great wings!)

Sales Assistance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oppenheimer Holdings (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Good experience, flexible on schedule and productive. Met with a handful of mgmt personnel which described their business and functionality of the role i'm applying for. They briefly describe the envision future and how at this position will be apart of that which made me feel welcomed.