Oppenheimer Holdings Wealth Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oppenheimer Holdings Wealth Management Interview Questions

Interviews at Oppenheimer Holdings

Wealth Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oppenheimer Holdings.

Interview

Phone, Superday. I applied early in the process and had a simple phone interview with an HR and MD in the group. Secondly, was a superday Skype with 4 thirty-minute meetings

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Oppenheimer Holdings

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oppenheimer Holdings (Washington, DC) in January 2013.

Interview

Very Straight forward. There was not much market based questions. Definitely more behavioral. On the contrary, I was not in the NY office so things could be different. In all, I would describe the interview process as very simple and I encourage anyone to give it a try. Just make sure you are comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oppenheimer Holdings (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Pretty standard process. Applied online and received a call within 10 days. I had one phone interview and one in person interview. Then a week later got a call about an offer. Very seamless process overall. The phone interview is with a VP and the in person is with an MD and associate.