OppenheimerFunds Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OppenheimerFunds Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at OppenheimerFunds

2.7

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OppenheimerFunds.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter to gauge my interest in a position. My first round interview was with the HR rep, who asked basic questions like "walk me through your resume", "why this role", and "why this company". this initial interview only lasted about 15 minutes and was pretty simple. I then made it through to a second round with the hiring manager. This interview was much more complex and largely focused on my previous experience and skills. There was little in the way of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was that difficult or out of the ordinary. Know about the company and why you want to work in the industry and the group with which you're interviewing.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for OppenheimerFunds

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OppenheimerFunds (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Met with team and other employees, was asked to do a skills tests after the first interview.

Interview Questions

• What recent events in the financial markets have caught your eye?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everything was presented to me on an "as is" basis, citing tight compensation constraints. It was a fair offer, so no negotiations

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OppenheimerFunds in January 2012.

Interview

Was given an interview through a contact I had within the company. Phone interview consisted of basic "walk me through your resume", and technical questions. Know about the company and I would say some basic valuation knowledge would be helpful (comps, DCF). Also try to have some questions prepared to ask the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What are some ways to value a company?   1 Answer