OppenheimerFunds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at OppenheimerFunds

2.6

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OppenheimerFunds (Centennial, CO) in July 2010.

Interview

I had two interview. First through HR, then with a Supervisor and one other person. I sat with someone who had the job. You have to decide if you want to be on the phone. Not alot of movement as they indicated.

Data Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OppenheimerFunds (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

3 rounds, very straight forward. Interviewed with 4 people. Once in person and 3 times over the phone. It started with hiring HR Manager then team lead, AVP and team mate. And near the end of the process I met with the VP

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, projects, detail oriented, fast paced, and how are you under pressure   Answer Question

Office Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at OppenheimerFunds in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the position and I received a phone call one week after. I passed the phone interview and had a second interview in person. Everything was fast.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OppenheimerFunds (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. After two weeks, I had a phone interview with a HR person, then 4 to 5 one-on-one interviews with a hiring manager and other team members. The overall process was quite straightforward and had no surprising brainteasers.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at OppenheimerFunds (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview

The interview process included 3 stages: meeting with HR, meeting with the hiring manager and the team, and meeting with the hiring manager. Additionally, I had to submit work samples as a part of the hiring process. The whole process was a bit time consuming, especially for someone with a full time job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OppenheimerFunds (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

Met with the manager of the tier one team and with the head of HR. Went over organizational structure specific to the transfer agency and the operational / distribution aspects of the firm. Briefly described my resume and my prior applicable skills and experience to the position. Was asked a series of questions related mostly to customer service and organizational skills.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OppenheimerFunds (Denver, CO) in June 2009.

Interview

Had 3 interviews in one day - one with HR, another one with HR manager and one with hiring manager. The whole thing took almost 4 hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will not negotiate salaries, period.

Interview

At least two interviews with different managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OppenheimerFunds (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Very simple process: Sent in resume and one pager on why I want the position. Recruiter got back to me and I had two phone interviews all very basic behavioral, one with the recruiter and one with a team member. Process took about a month and it was very straight forward. They extended an offer a week after my final phone interview.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OppenheimerFunds (New York, NY).

Interview

More than three hours of back to back interviews with no breaks at all. By the end of it, it felt more like an endurance test than a conversation. Behavioral screening seeks team-oriented people, not someone who will break from the herd. Most of the interviewers asked the same/similar questions, and there didn't appear to be coordination between them.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really stood out--they asked the usual questions and wanted the usual answers.   1 Answer