Optimal Solutions Integration Interview Questions in Irving, TX | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Optimal Solutions Integration (Irving, TX).

Interview

it was straight forward. If they like you, you will know right away.

Interview Questions

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Optimal Solutions Integration (Irving, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview questions (SAP related) were basic, however was requested to do an on-site presentation in Irving, TX Headquarters. PMs with large scale SAP experience is expected to provide on-site presentations to leadership team. Optimal Solutions kept me jumping through hoops throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. I breezed through the on-site presentation that included the VP of Delivery, HR, Recruiters and a few Project Mgrs.   1 Answer

Optimal Solutions HR indicated that after the on-site presentation, I would be presented with an offer of full time employment. However after the presentation the VP of Delivery indicated that I need to interview with a Client first prior to receiving an offer. I indicated to the VP that I guess the offer is based upon the Client liking me and he indicated, YES.

The interview process was going into the 4th month and HR swore that I would receive an offer in Irving, TX. Moreover, this was the traditional bait-and-switch with Optimal Solutions. HR indicated that I was the first interviewee that was asked to provide a presentation to the leadership team and this would be a trend for interviewing Program/Project Mgr candidates. This was the most frustrating interview with a staff augmentation firm I've ever experienced. AND Optimal Solutions executed a full blown background check prior to me engaging in the interview process. The interview process was extremely time consuming and required to much effort. AND for nothing.