Optimum Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Optimum Solutions (Nashville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy. I met a gentleman that was friendly and knew the job well. He explained in detail the position and was open to all questions. I also met the hiring manager who is a friendly warm woman. Finally, I was able to meet the person that is doing the job and interview him about day to day operations.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optimum Solutions (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Needed to do a logical + aptitude test for assessing suitability for the job

Upon finishing the tests, if they deem you suitable, you are then scheduled for the interview by a business manager

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optimum Solutions (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2015.

Interview

there is a technical interview only one round. they asked all about techincal questions and some hr questions also.they asked all about previous projects questions and also some techincal questions. its not very difficult.

Interview Questions

• they asked about previos projects details and some technical questions   Answer Question

Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Optimum Solutions (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

the interview process was not conducted in regular fashion and feedback was skeptical. Without following up with the client, the recruitment person was just sitting stubborn saying there's no feedback. There should be positive or negative for every discussion always. Worst ever experience

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Optimum Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Face to Face interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the type of positions you have been recently working on.   1 Answer