Optimum Solutions (Singapore) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Optimum Solutions (Singapore) Interview Questions

Interviews at Optimum Solutions (Singapore)

Sort:

Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Optimum Solutions (Singapore) (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Was interviewed by the two top people in the company. Reviewed my resume and discussed previous positions and work experience. They reviewed job opening, requirements. Was asked how I would go about finding the clients I would call, and how I get past the gatekeeper. Discussed what the company sold and covered any and all questions that I had. Seemed very open and honest, they were happy and helpful and made we want to work for them. Took me on a tour of the office and introduced me to some of the people that I would work for. Enjoyable interview.

Interview Questions

• Why would you feel you would be a good fit for this company and the position being reviewed?   1 Answer

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Optimum Solutions (Singapore) (Nashville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy. I met a gentleman that was friendly and knew the job well. He explained in detail the position and was open to all questions. I also met the hiring manager who is a friendly warm woman. Finally, I was able to meet the person that is doing the job and interview him about day to day operations.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Optimum Solutions (Singapore).

Interview

Two Technical telephonic Interview based on Java , Spring and other open source technologies. Followed by a interview with manager.
    The interview was conducted by the clients not by optimum. First interview was 30 mins first and the second interview was much longer, about 1hr.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Optimum Solutions (Singapore) (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview consists of a short brief of the job content by the interviewer, followed by some aptitude and logical tests. There were no technical tests during the interview. Good for those starting out in the field of IT and need a venue to learn and gain experience from a basic level.

Interview Questions

• They asked to check on how passionate you are about IT and software development. Again no technical questions   Answer Question

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Optimum Solutions (Singapore) (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview is tough and encouraging. I get a lot of question relating to my job experience. Interviewer is skilled and challenging. At the end, he commended me for answering all of the questions.

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Optimum Solutions (Singapore) (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2014.

Interview

Had 2 rounds of technical interview, took almost 10 days to confirm the offer, it was basically Solaris and Linux L3 interview questions that are required for day to day work. interview was not difficult one and those having good background of technical knowledge can easily clear the interview

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Optimum Solutions (Singapore) (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

good and they are particular at picking the talented people,very nice discussions and they are very good and there will be growth...excellent .... super ...very nice..... hfddhdf cvchvcgc gdfd d dcdvdd did dghdd dndhdhdfhd

Interview Questions

• tell me about your company and work   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optimum Solutions (Singapore) (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2015.

Interview

there is a technical interview only one round. they asked all about techincal questions and some hr questions also.they asked all about previous projects questions and also some techincal questions. its not very difficult.

Interview Questions

• they asked about previos projects details and some technical questions   Answer Question

Senior Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Optimum Solutions (Singapore) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview call from Singapore with me located in India or a job in Tokyo. The HR guy didnt even know proper English. He was haggling on the salary like a street vendor (take this or leave it). Most of the communication later was on email with most of my queries unanswered by the HR guy.

Interview Questions

• General questions related to the work experience since it was just an HR round.   1 Answer
    • Asked me whether I knew how much and expat gets in Tokyo and started boasting how much more of a salary it would be than one in India.   1 Answer
    • The business manager called up and she was more forth coming and good at communicating. Tried to allay my fears on the expenses to be paid on visa and travelling.   1 Answer

Senior Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Optimum Solutions (Singapore) (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2011.

Interview

1. First call was a screening round - Basic C#, OOPS, WCF concepts
    2. Questions on Garbage collection process and general projects that I have worked on.

Interview Questions

• Garbage collection process in .NET   1 Answer
    • C# inheritance, value types, WCF bindings, WPF MVVM   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had another job with a good pay. I was also married.